Can only be paid by cash
- Appleton Estate 12YO Rare Casks is a true representation of the passion and craftsmanship of our Master Distiller, Joy Spence.
- The rums in the 12YO Rare Casks are hand selected and crafted from Jamaican limestone filtered water, with no added flavourings, and aged for at least 12 years in the tropical climate of Jamaica.
- Appleton Estate 12YO Rare Casks opens with aromas of toasted oak, dried fruit, and hazelnut, followed by notes of dark cocoa, delicate molasses, orange zest, rich vanilla and coffee notes.
- This premium rum is perfected by our widely acclaimed Master Distiller, Joy Spence, the first woman appointed to this position in the spirits industry.
- Appleton Estate 12YO Rare Casks is ideal for consumption pure or in a serving of Blue Mountain Serve. This stylised coffee cocktail highlights the rich flavours of aged rum.
- A richly bronzed, honey-coloured finish, developed over 12 years in the tropical climate of Jamaica.
- The rum has a creamy taste with rich tones of vanilla, bright hints of orange peel, subtle nuances of coffee and cocoa, with toasted oak intonations and hints of almonds.
- Long, bittersweet and juicy.
- Appleton Estate 12YO Rare Casks is ideal for consumption in small sips or turning ordinary drinks into unusual cocktails, or with a serving of Blue Mountain Serve (with coffee beans).
- 2020, 93 Points - Beverage Testing Institute Awards. 2020, Double Gold - New York International Spirits Competition. 2020, Finalist, Top 100 Spirits - Ultimate Spirits Challenge
Despite the fact that we make every effort to ensure that all product information is current and correct, product photos and product information presented on the site may differ from the product on the trading floor. For more accurate information, always pay attention to the actual product, read the label on the product and do not rely solely on the information provided on our website. If you need more detailed information about the product, please contact the manufacturer.